Sunday, 20 January 2013

Photo diary #1

Starting 2013 (I'm a bit late but still) with a fresh new photo diary on this blog. Going to do it in a slightly different way I used to do 'My week in photos' post by not restricting it to just one week in particular and not restricting it to just instagram photos. 
Instagram - missellacronin

From left to right
-Getting my first tattoo done at Indelible Tattoos in Bournemouth. 
-My favourite t-shirt! Available from - http://www.miilkshake.com/
- I made a masterpiece in minecraft! 
-Filmed my first vlog on my you tube channel. If you missed my post about it you can check it out here
- Shameless selfy that is now my default picture for everything.
-Sedating myself with hot chocolate. 
-If me and Ant have children they are going to be trouble makers. 
-Order making as usual. Go grab your own pocket t-shirt from my online store using discount code 'TUMBLR' to get 15% off. 
-I tried to take this picture of Ant secretly but the shutter sound when off at the highest volume. Oops. 
-Finished reading Looking for Alaska by John Green which had me thoroughly in tears. Moved on to The Fault In Our Stars and I can already tell I'm going to be in tears by the end again. 
-Prepping for photo shoot. Blog post to come soon. 
-Welcome to my life! 
-My set up for the night, sketching is so therapeutic for me at the moment. 
-Bournemouth finally got its first bit of snow.
-I wish me and my natural hair had a better relationship. 
-Ant took his own photo and made me post it. Hair can be such a pain to draw.

You can follow me on instagram to keep up with my day to day photos - missellacronin

1 comment: