Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Sunday 11th November 2012

After spending the first 18 years of my life settled in London I have grown used to my quiet walks not really being so quiet. The closet thing I could find to woods was the dense trees at the local common that, quite frankly weren't somewhere you would want to enter on your own. My recent move to Bournemouth means I have seen some welcome changes in terms of scenery. 

Me, Ant, Bradley and Leah decided to visit Ringwood Forest for the first time. I brought Ant's camera along instead of my own as I'm going to be selling mine soon. I'm trying to detach myself from it so it won't be so painful when I send it to it's new home. I don't have much to say but I had such a lovely time. It was the biggest and quietest space that I had ever been in and it felt still and magical.

Click to see images larger
Photo of me taken by Bradley (Chewy Media)








The whole forest was filled with golds, browns and greens. I decided to keep most of my photos in colour to show how beautiful the colours are. Imagining this type of place covered in snow or siting around having picnics and drinks in the summer makes me smile. At one point I would absolutely love to do some photo shoots here.


Also made my first ever gif from my own photos with a lot of help from the guys. I'm a fan of it's subtlety more than anything.


I'll leave you with a bit of assassin creeping from me and Anthony Grey! gif made by Bradley (Chewy Media)

This day has inspired some filming ideas and plans have been talked about between four of us. Especially the idea of a Assassin Creed 3 inspired shoot using my boyfriends Connor Kenway  cos play. 

Let me know if you share the same love for forests as me! Do you have a favourite place that you like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment