Wednesday, 7 November 2012

My week in photos

Firstly, I want to apologise for the lack of original post on my blog lately. I've been really struggling for inspiration since I started this blog but through out the past week I've literally had no ideas. Due to personal issues relating to my Granddads health I've been pretty down. However, I'm picking myself and my mood up this week and have a few ideas for new posts so keep an eye out for those!
Follow me on instagram - missellacronin
From left to right
  1. First TARDIS Pocket Jumper made by popular demand and just in time for the cold weather. Only a few left so pick one up here.
  2. Couldn't sleep so I distracted myself by reading Game of Thrones on my Kindle. I still carry the picture I had of Ant when we were doing long distance.
  3. I really do love the wolf hoods I make so I keep sneaking them into photos. 
  4. Lazy day in a jumper and thigh highs.
  5. Hot chocolate with cream and tiny marshmallows in the morning. Yes please!
  6. Made my twitter look cute. If you don't already you can follow me - https://twitter.com/missellacronin
  7. Ant sits far back enough so I can watch him play Assassins Creed from bed. Cutey. 
  8. Selfies galore this week. 
  9. Just before we went out for a look around town on Sunday.
  10. New products for my store also include TARDIS pocket vests! Up on the store soon.
  11. Thanks to Ant we now have a nice set up and better lighting to do small photo shoots. Got lots of new photos of my pocket t-shirts meaning I was able to revamp the store. Go check it out!
  12. I couldn't explain how cold I was so I took a picture hugging the tiny radiator instead. 
You can see all my photos on instagram - missellacronin
Thank you for reading and let me know what you think in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment