Sunday, 7 October 2012

My (first) week in photos

I've been trying to come up with things to post about on this new blog so I did a little research and found out a lot of people do a regular 'my week in photos' post, so I thought I'd give it a  go using my instagram photos from the past week.

Follow me on instagram - missellacronin
From left to right.

  1. Got a little treat from the boyfriend in the form of a Krispy Kreme doughnut.
  2. Been a bit of a busy week for The Bambee Store. Been getting out pre-orders and recent orders for the TARDIS pocket t-shirts.
  3. Self photo. Winter is coming so the wolf hood is back on. I also hate the quality of the front camera on my iPhone 4.
  4. Started playing around with new fabric for The Bambee Store. Featuring cute little deer, foxes, owls and rabbits. 
  5. Got a bit cheeky and made myself one of my own products. The very first Bambee t-shirt. 
  6. Ant couldn't wait any longer for one of his birthday presents so I let him open The Doctor Who season 1-4 box set early. 
  7. Was going through my little memory box  and found a mall amount of the train tickets to and from Bournemouth when me and Ant were living apart. Nearly a year and we're living together and train tickets are no longer an issue. 
  8. Hadn't done any drawings or paintings in a while so I started work on a self portrait and used a blending tool for the first time. It looked better upside down as usual. 
  9. On Saturday morning I woke up to lots of packages but this one made my day by far. It was an item off my wishlist that someone had bought for me and at the time I didn't know who. Later on i found it it was the lovely Vickiie who has been a frequent customer of The Bambee Store and is genuinely amazing. I'm yet to meet her which makes this gesture so lovely!
  10. Today I'm feeling a bit low and missing a lot of my friends. Ant told me to get into some joggers and a comfy jumper (our flat is freezing!) and he went to make me some hot chocolate which he put in my cute Eeyore mug. He is simply wonderful.
You can see all my photos on instagram - missellacronin

1 comment:

  1. There is a chance you're qualified to get a free Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete