Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Introducing The Bambee Store

Some of you may know that I run an online store but some of you may not so this is going to be a little introduction for you all.


The Bambee Store is something I have been planning since I was in college. I always wanted to run an online shop selling little handmade bits and my art. It originally started out with the idea of selling bow ties when I found that good quality bow ties were difficult to find in the UK in a variety of colours. However, bow ties weren't as popular as I thought they would be and were a bit too complex for me when I was starting out. 

So, I ordered some fabric I found online which I fell in love with, with the idea to sew them onto t-shirts. Pocket t-shirts aren't the most original idea as I am well aware but I hadn't seen anyone do them aimed at the "fandoms". So the TARDIS pocket t-shirts came to be. 

I started with a small batch of Pocket T-shirts which sold out in the first night of them being on sale so I decided to order a much larger batch of fabric and open a pre-order for those who were so keen. A lot orders built up I am glad to say but my desk ended up covered in pockets prepped to go on t-shirts.

After getting the pre-orders out I started work on the newest fabric (my personal favourite). I wanted something that was related to the store name and logo which was based on my love for dears and stags. I stumbled across the cutest wildlife print and had to snap it up and get it on a t-shirt. I was a little bit cheeky and made one for myself.

The Bambee store is a constant work in progress and as the orders come in and the more I get to make them my confidence grows and I really love working on them. 

You can find and order from The Bambee Store here - http://thebambeestore.bigcartel.com/
And like and follow the Facebook and Tumblr to keep up to date with new products. Future products include studded iPhone 5 cases and handmade wolf hoods! 

Feel free to ask me any questions you have via comments or the contact option on the store. 






5 comments:

  1. Love the shirts :) Can't wait till I get paid so I can get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I just bought one of these t-shirts, the actual bambee pocket one. It's so cute! :)

    Ami
    thisplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ami! I shall have it made and sent by Monday, bit busy with back orders and my birthday this weekend but it shall be done asap :)

      Thank you again!

      Delete
    2. Ah it's fine don't worry :) Happy birthday!

      Delete
  3. There's a chance you're eligible to receive a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete